Nashua, New Hampshire
If you are interested in working with a well established company that provides training, support, and career opportunities, all in a friendly team atmosphere...you should consider a career with Conway Office Solutions!
The IT Coordinator will provide first-line support for employees seeking assistance with desktop and business applications, network connectivity, and office tools. You would respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone and electronically in addition to assisting staff with the installation, configuration and ongoing usability of desktop and laptop computers, cellular phones, internal phone peripheral equipment and software. We need someone that can diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues.
Conway Office Solutions is dedicated to helping our customers reduce waste, gain visibility, and ultimately save money through innovative office workflow and technology solutions. We offer a broad range of products and solutions that are necessary and relevant to just about every business on the planet. Our solutions come from brand names that organizations know and trust, like Xerox, Konica Minolta, Oki Data, Papercut and more!
Our company culture is one of a team-oriented environment that fosters individual growth, development, and career advancement. We do not just fill empty seats...we hire and develop Future Leaders!
What We Need From You:
- High School Diploma with 3+ years education or experience in computer hardware maintenance.
- Some college and/or certifications a plus but not required.
- Proficient in Windows 7, Microsoft Office 2010 (including Outlook)
- Exposure to Active Directory and computer imaging is a plus but not required.
- Must be detail oriented, and possess excellent organization and communication skills.
- $17.00 - $18.50 an Hour
- Paid Time Off / Paid Holidays
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- 75% Company Matched 401K
- Tuition Assistance
- Great Company Culture
- + More!